A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Krankenheit is a first person shooter set in a dark, sci-fi world, inspired by old-school classics. We want the game to be a straightforward solid shooter with a rich variety of weapons, enemies, and powerups. The levels will be handcrafted without any procedural generation.
- Programmer and project manager: David Jalbert
- Artist and level designer: Dawid Konrad Korzekwa
- Sound engineer and composer: Romain Trotel
Krankenheit currently features:
- 4 enemy types that you can slice, blow up, and riddle with bullets,
- 5 different weapons, each with its own strengths and weaknesses,
- A large, secret-filled level that takes 30 to 60 minutes to beat on a blind playthrough.
The game is currently in its alpha stage, meaning that it's still being developed, and might be unstable, but we wanted to give something to the community already, and know your opinion on the game, so that we can create the best gosh darn game we can!
You can also check out our twitter account for more updates; https://twitter.com/krankenheitgame
Recommended system requirements:
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1 GHz or better, AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
Video card: 1024 MB DirectX 11.0 compliant card, NVidia 460 or better, AMD HD 6850 or better
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Authors||David Jalbert, Romain Rope, david_kay|
|Tags||3D, Dark, Fast-Paced, First-Person, Low-poly, Retro, Sci-fi, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
Windows: unzip and launch "krankenheit.exe"
OSX: unzip and launch "krankenheit.app"